Pages

January 20, 2013

Healthy Banana Oat Muffins

Ingredients:
  • 2 1/2 cup oats (old fashioned kind, not instant)
  • 1 cup (or 1 single serving) of plain low fat greek yogurt (I used vanilla)
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup sweetener of choice (I used the good stuff...sugar!)
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 2 bananas (You can use just about any fruit-be creative! Leave a comment and let me know what fruit you used.)
 
Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners (or just use a silicone muffin pan). 
 
 
Place all of the ingredients in a blender (I love using my Ninja!) or food processor. Blend until oats are smooth.

 
Divide batter among cupcake liners.  Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments!