Pages

December 25, 2012

Creative Money Card

I was trying to think of a creative way to give my Niece and Nephew (they are ages 9 and 5) cash for Christmas.  They also live across the U.S. so I planned to mail it to them.  Instead of just opening a card with cash inside, I wanted it to be a little more exciting for them.  So this is what I came up with...

Start by taping together all of the money. Then roll the money into a tight roll.



Make two small holes towards the top of the card.  Slide a zip-tie through hole #1, then the money, then hole #2.  Close the zip-tie until it tightly secures the money in the card.



Add a little tab by taping it to the final piece of money.  Finish by taping the bottom and sides of the card so it stays sealed shut while they pull the money out of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments!